Mitochondria, Mighty Motors


Mitochondria produce the energy that runs our cells, converting ADP ( adenosine5′-diphosphate ) to ATP ( adenosine triphosphate ) using the Krebs Cycle ( citric acid cycle ) via an electron transport chain. The process combines Oxygen with the food we eat to produce the energy to make ATP. This aerobic system is very efficient giving us 90% of our energy, the other 10% is produced by an anaerobic ( without Oxygen ) process that is not efficient and produces Lactic acid that must be acted on later.

There are two agents Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic Acid that are major supporters in the above process. Acetyl-L-Caritine combines with CoA ( Coenzyme A ) to produce acetyl-CoA that enters the Krebs cycle powering the conversion of ATP, by giving up the acetyl group; CoA goes back to be recharged by Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Similarly Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a co-factor in two enzyme systems that are also used in the Krebs cycle to produce energy from food (carbs). Alpha-Lipoic Acid is in food, however in very small amounts. The use of supplemental ALA ( Alpha-Lipoic-Acid ) and ALC  ( Acetyl-L-Carnitine ) has been very beneficial in enhancing the Mitochondria to stay healthy.One formulation OTC shows  ALC at 500 mg and ALA at 200 mg. - Flat Rate Shipping!
Below Wholesale Prices

mighty motors

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *